Tuesday, 4 September 2012

From That To This: DIY Old Bracelet.


Hello girls!We're know the fashion is constantly changing.Everyday you buy something or abandoned something, you know its really really wasting?Today,let me to show you a DIY tutorial that can be change from OLD to NEW!!!^.^

I found them in my dresser and I don’t think I’ve worn them more than once or twice because they are a little too plain. I like fun flats!So I pulled together the next best thing: nail polish and cotton swabs.

I know it sounds a little silly, but you can’t even tell the difference. Let me show you how to make your own…

Here're the materials I used: 1. old bracelet 2. nail polish(choose your fav color) 3. cotton swabs

And here's how you can make you own...


Pour your first color of nail polish out on to a clean surface and dip your cotton swabs in the polish.


You can use the cotton swabs to painting it or directly with the nail brush to go.

 
This's my first time to do it,so please ignore my dirty traces on the bracelet..;( Oh...I am so glad I did this mini-makeover!Let start to do your new beautiful accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment