Sunday, 26 August 2012

Universal Studio SG.

Spend my whole day in Universal Studio on the Singapore National day.Yes,Its my second time stayed at SG on 9August.lol. No why..Just because of an atmosphere. I feel great!
Although we were driving to go but we still wake up early in the morning to had a breakfast!Honestly,its my first time to visit there!lol!Don't laugh at me plsssss.... Finally I got an oppurtunity to go with my bf and frens on 09Aug bcos my bf's woking at SG! So THE DAY WAS HIS HOLIDAY!!!!!!!;D
I knew my blog's like an album for me so I'm so happy when I view my blog or decide to post a new post everytime. Today's not exception,I got a lot of pictures want to share with ya'all about this post!^.^

 Face of the day........

We were ready to get WET!!!!!!
With Joey.
Everyone stopped to watch the performances!!!*clap clap clap*
♥♥♥
Joey and Evan.
Hello bb!;D



After 5pm had a nice demonstration at here!We were so looking forward for it!






Funny us!hahahaha

We want to get old together!!!Shiok!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment