Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Dinner @ Vilaggio Restaurant.

Food post again! I'm addicted on doing food post recently cos it's so fun to go new places and try new foods!If you noticed before I'm totally is a food lover especially with spicy foods!I'm so glad to has a boyfie also like spicy foods sososo much, we can say that is 无辣不欢 hahaha!


Last week, me and my boyfie decided to try Vilaggio Italian Restaurant@Taman Skudai. We always pass by here but never try it.When I was first step into here I'm so surprised to saw its decor like brick design bcos its my dream house eih!;D

Enjoyed western foods must order mushroom soup!!!

Me and the garlic bread lol.

Baked Oyster for an appetizer.

Silly boy.

Love the face of the day♥

Beef and mushroom cabonara pasta for me!

Petto De Pollo for boyfie.

Okay! Honestly, I can't wait to ate this!


In the end I wanna to recommend this's the place to go for nice Italian foods or just a place to get drinks and chill.Thankiew boyfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment