Thursday, 12 July 2012

Spended a day with Yu.

Hello everybody,I'm back again!Actually nothing special wanna say today....Just got a lot of pic want to upload!lol. These pictures was taken when revision with Jasmine at the Starbucks of Setia Tropika.I think there's a quite nice place for revision or study to everyone bcos there's a very comfortable and quiet place.


After revision....
In a poor light ;(

 Am I looked great with this sunglass??

Burger face ;x 

With Yu ♥

Outfit Of The Day
I like the casual wear like this!Are you?
Top from : Cotton on
Short Jean from : Bugis
Shoe from : Bugis


Btw,before I head to have my brunch,here some promotions of the Genting Highland to everyone :

Resorts World Genting offers special promo rates for 2D1N stay at First World Hotel and Theme Park Hotel from RM68  for 2 persons.Don't miss out this opportunity to stay at Genting Highland , Malaysia.






Validity date: Now till 30 December 2012
Venue: First World Hotel, Theme Park Hotel

For more details,you can click HERE. Now,you can enjoy an awesome trip!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment