Monday, 16 July 2012

Party night @Aruku The Walk

Young people should heard about that a new club-Aruku The Walk recently opened in Taman Sentosa.There look like so standard and have a super nice entrance but I think is quite expensive for who still living in college life;x
Went to there last time.So amazing that we have two member cards but still need to wait for one hour!wth


It'd probably be our first time seeing a club entrance like this in Johor Bahru.At here you can see most people spend a lot of time to take picture with this mirror!


Way to first floor...........


A lot of pic with dear Joey!She such a pretty even without any make up!Jealous jealous jealous*Look at us!;P


Like my camera to take picture in club..NO EDIT,just a camera function like a rainbow!
, 
The only disappointing part.... 
 
I thought there'd be a satisfying dance floor for us to "properly" dance but noooo;(((



He looked so uncle that day,so I called him unclebaby.He turn back and gave me a supercilious look!lol


So weird I wore leopard cloths.Seriously I'm not a super leopard lover!I feel so gross when I see a leopard items..sorry leopard.......but I like the back of this clothing!^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment