Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Genting Highland.

Hello guys hello my friends!How about you guys recently?How about my secondary school friends?It had been for a long time no see no meet!I miss you all...Missed the time everyday noised with you all!Currently,I'm busying with my college life.Seriously.. Final Exam's coming soon and I'm not ready for the exam!Stress up!;( Dafuq
 Went to the Genting Highland with my boyfriend,my babe Jasmine and his boyfriend last time.I knew. It was the lately post if you had followed my fb and instagram!I have posted about it before in IG and FB.Follow my INSTAGRAM  loveysuki  to know about my daily updates!;P
 

Bling bling hands and legs for the trip!


 OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Annoyed teeth;( I swear I want to do an Orthodontics if my dad agree!I also want a pretty teeth like you.No more..just a neat teeth!;( Daddy pls...........................


 My boy.Be at ease boy.Your face will getting well soon!;)

My dearest friend Jasmine❤

Went for a dinner buffet at Coffee Terence.It's a comfortable and pretty look place for dinner.I ate the most was my favorite Salmon Sashimi.yumyum


 In the hotel.


Last pic of the post! Good night ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment