Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Hubby boy's Birthday.


He's my good bf.I tot there was no boy like him taking care of me forever...If I get rid of my foul temper!*slap slap slap*
B❤((This's our called all the time,whether at public or at home))Thanks you for all the gifts at every moment..; ) Did you know I have lost count of the all???Lol
1 year 11 months.After our infatuation,We care abt is the future of realistic.We started planning for the next step forward,choosing our future,change our livelihood and etc.We don't like in love right?hahaha*Actually we just want a stable,not a terrible!LOL.Okay!Skip my bullshit and back to my title!
14.01.12 my bb's birthday was came agn!Sorry for the belated post baby;((( Bb,you're 23 years old now,getting old already!haha!




The birthday cake for you.#heartshape


The present for you,It's your choosing!;D Actually it's brown color not black color;X





Bb's birthday card❤Don't doubt,this's made by myself!*wink*




Dating with my b at JPO.#likeaboss




Congratulation to me! I passed my road text and all my SPM subjects! BTW,my SPM result can get in to the Sunway College without extra any subject!!!Ohyeah!What a pretty day it's?;D

Next month is our Second Years Anniversary.What gift should I give to my bb to be?Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment