Friday, 30 March 2012

Happy Birthday to Tarro and Jerry.

Hey,my dear and darling!It's in March already,sorry for the last day of the March!-.-That mean in my life and in my MGLBB group had two babyboy birthday in this month.They're Mr.Tarro and Mr.Jerry*wink*.I like birthdays.At the heart of it's the opportunity to tell someone"I'm glad that you were born" , which's also to say"I'm glad that you're alive.Those're powerful statement.;) 

Lets figures to told a story...xoxo


The birthday boys.


So glad.My thin figure can took in so fat like this!haha
 

Lavender stuff.lol.(becos his shirt really like the lavender's stuff!haha!)Seriously,take care of yourself in your KL life.Remember to always contact us,at least once of week!

MGLBB♥
 
 
 
 Ahead to study. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment