Friday, 23 March 2012

Day with my baby chick.

This post was for a long time before I work,becos I still remember the day is my Interview Day!haha.I was interview at Xenus@Bukit Indah Jusco,What's Xenus???Don't be suspicion!Xenus is the ManChu,they're same company,just because the contractual maturity so can change the boss favorite name.;) I remember yet when I was work at Xenus,many people came inside to asked "Hello miss,do you know where're the MANCHU located at?" Omg!!It's freaking funny and awkward-.-.Did you know you're standing at here now?lol.



 Outfit of the day.


High tea time.Awwwww...I'm craving it when I'm upload this pic!!!!FML


She's my baby chick❤She understand me.


Look like auntie!Hmmmm...-.- Thanks bb your burberry beg!I got two present of the Valentine's day this year!Another one is the necklace of the SK jewellery.Thanks bb♥I love you..Hope you like the gift from me too.

Bling Bling!


Muacks you..Hope you all the best baby. ;)


Smile☺Thanks you my girl,you made me realize a lot of things.






Bye bye......♥♥♥

( Do you found that I changed my blog header picture?Hope you guys'll like it;D )


No comments:

Post a Comment