Sunday, 28 April 2013

Hang out with sweetie Chinkee.

Hello Good Afternoon! Today is 28April13! It's the special&wonderful day for me because..........don't tell you why, I should keep some mystery so you all will come back again for read my blog!;P
Actually I want to started this post with Chinese at the first. But I think if I write with English some people who actually don't understand Chinese will never come back again to read my blog anymore right? So, I think the English post is the only one fairly way to describe my post. Although my English is not really good, but I hope you all understand what I'm saying.LOL. I've been trying to improve my English level since I began my college career! Thank you for your understanding!*wink*

Foods post again for today! Don't frown at me please! I didn't mean to always foods post! I just really like to taking pictures of some good foods and sharing at here! Should I be a foods blogger? haha

Umm.. I'm pretty sure you already know the location if I never mention. But, I have to mention for those who don't know about this Anmour cafe which located at @Taman Sutera Utama in front of Taroyami ;)


Bun with bbq sause FREE for all customer! They're so sweet!

 Waiting.............................

Sesame Shrimp with Cold Pasta Salad as the appetizer. The special taste that I ever tried before!
RM7.90


Seafood Marinara for me. So in love with seafood pasta! Tell you what? It just only RM11.90!!! So cheaper!!


Yummy!

Anmour Black Pepper Chic. Chop for Chinkee! She recommend this one!!
RM14.90

 So envy with her rosy face ;(


After that we went to the T-Blogger.


Casual look ;P

Vintage stuff as the decoration at here!


And the last pic with sweetie! Bye❤




No comments:

Post a Comment