Saturday, 20 April 2013

Gathering with MGLBB @ The Marco Polo Kitchen

Hey! It's lovely Saturday again! What're you plans for tonight? Let me guess...Movie? Drink? OT? Homework? Eat? Hmmm...no matter what, hope you all have a nice day ;) But for me, maybe stay at home enjoy the home movies with my boyfie! LOL. I just download a horror movie which is " Lift To Hell " that we haven't watching yet. I'm actually not a horror movies lover, but my boyfie he like it so much.T.T 
I'm so scary that I can't get to sleep after watching the horror movie, I'm so freaked out that I have to hide under my covers to sleep. Even if my boyfie he's beside me still useless!hahaha, I'm still scary too. But, as a BEST girlfriend I'm sure I have to accommodate him trying to watching it, right?

FOOD POST AGAIN! Went to The Marco Polo Kitchen with MGLBB last time.

 Naked look again. lol

While waiting for foods....

Minestrone Soup. Seriouly, the taste was not that good..

Starter of the day-Caesar Salad.

My Banana Milk Shake!

Yummy yummy!

My Spaghetti Bacon Aglio.

Jerry's Linguine Vongole! Omg, It make me hungry now!!!

Jasmine's Spaghetti Carbonara

 Brandom's Angel Hair Aglio


Hawaiian Pizza for us.


STOP!

Hey bitch,don't trying to kiss me!lol

 Bread n Butter Pudding. It's too sweet for me;(

And the last was Chocolate Ice-Cream!


Thanks Brandom's 50% voucher, SHARING IS CARING.;)











No comments:

Post a Comment