Thursday, 2 June 2011

Swimming wif MANGGALABUBO ;D

Had a pretty day wif my Manggalabubo!We are team name is very suck n funny,right?lol
I really don't know wat means about this name btw-.-but unity is strength most important!!!;P
I'm very surprised to hear had someone are admire us as on our outing..Actually we are【阴盛阳衰】lol!


Swimming Pool Complex at here!Is a great place for us,for swimming,for gathering,for joking,for playing and etc!;D.This place in Chinese Garden btw.

Black eye is enough?/.\


Wif Cheryl♥New partner of XiaoDu?hahahs!Gud bless u<3

Woohoo!MANGGALABUBO♥♥♥!!!



Now is headache that Iphone!;( I really don't know buy Iphone3GS or Iphone4..Actually Iphone3GS is had no news now already!Iphone 4$$$ had some expensive, I don't want to waste money although is my daddy buy for me./.\Sometimes to requirements pocket money of his are very embarrassing morover now?I really need to discussion wif my dear daddy in my nexy week!;P

No comments:

Post a Comment